Angler For Ever

How To Catch A Big Fish? Best Online Video, Movies About Fishing, Photos, Games etc.

Winter European perch

Rapala Shad Rap 07 Fishing Lures (Perch, Size- 2.75)European perch (Perca fluviatilis) is a close relative of North Americaès yellow perch. They can be caught throughout the year but larger ones up to 4lb are often abundant during the winter months. This small fish took a large streamer fly in a Danish creek in December.
Camera and editing: Nina Manique and Rodney Hsu
Music: Bob and Sarah Richardson, Kevin MacLeod
Copyright: Fishing with Rod Production

Video of Winter European perch (bass)
Comments for this video:
  • Make sure you guys switch to "watch in high quality" before starting the video for better viewing. :)
  • Damn! I haven't been fishin' for perch for so long! Looks like you had a great day! 5 stars
  • Hehehe, if you give em half a chance those little bastards will scrap like hell. ;)
  • good sized perch.
  • nice perch. i wish they had perch that big in onterio
  • That's a real healthy lookin fish.... Love the Release!
  • Rod, very pretty fish. We don't have those type of "perch" in MO but I saw some caught up near Chicago. Did you enjoy Denmark? W.Doodles
  • nice perch. in belgium her i often catch perches of that size my biggest EU perch is 36cm how big was that one close to 30 i quess
  • PL recork is 50 cm , my record is 37 cm :P but i have stil much time to catch bigger, im 16 :P my grandpa record is 46 cm oO
  • my biggest was 51 cm and i was your age when i got it
  • here in uk, perch are very much a targeted fish. my largest is 4lb 10 oz uk record is 7lb 12oz.
  • sweet perch! whats the difference between theirs and ours here in north america?
  • perch to me are crap i fish for bass and thats to me the best sport fish alive
  • These aren't yellow perch.
  • European perch are as big as some bass in the U.S.! Prettier too!
  • how is the yellow perch diffrant is the canaidian 1 smaller??
  • those fishies taste great :)
  • If you get perch, dont put it back to the river or lake or something. EAT IT.. taste good. Here in england we dont eat perch. My record is 3 and a half pound but didnt eat him. i think they eat it in ireland.
  • i caught a roach that big
  • The biggest I've seen and held was 2,7 kg. The biggest I've caught myself was 1,5 kg. That's 5,95 and 3,3 lbs respectively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe Now!

Follow VideoFisher on Twitter
Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

THE TREASURES OF THE DIAMOND FUND OF RUSSIA IN THE MOSCOW KREMLIN

Slideshow