Angler For Ever

How To Catch A Big Fish? Best Online Video, Movies About Fishing, Photos, Games etc.

Awesome Ice Fishing ! WATCH!....Ice Fish Baby!!!! Fre Video YouTube Online

Fre Fun Video from YouTube. Here's Ice Fish Baby... a remake from vanilla ice's ice ice baby. Enjoy!


Awesome Ice Fishing ! WATCH!....Ice Fish Baby!!!! Fre Video YouTube Online

The Anglers Said About This Fre YouTube Video:




  • HT Enterprises Polar Dream Ice Fishing Kitthis is awesome i would pay money for this song!!






  • This is the perfect tribute for Ice fishing that's for sure. Thanks for sharing this!:D






  • Bitterroot lake!! Good memories there!






  • Nice Video--Nice song--Nice catch and release






  • AWESOME!! SIMPLY AMAZING!!






  • nice all i got is a hole in the ice and this three foot pole lol ill walk on 2" start drilling test holes on the shallow at 3"and fish the middle with 4"






  • This is an awesome clip! Very well put together. I love ice fishing!






  • half a foot thick lol... i fish in gunnison colorado and the ice on blue mesa is 28"






  • That was the best remix to that song that i have ever heard....Awesome video 5 Stars in my book!!






  • Soooo funny! But where's the pot? I never ice fished without pot! How could I?!






  • Yeah you guys did awesome on this remix, WAY better then the original!! Hilarious!! Any more remixes??






  • You're Killin' Me. Best Music Video Ever. Big Sky Charlie






  • Shadd Rap!!! About time there is a video for this song!!! Nice work! NorthEast Wisconsin






  • When I ice-fished when I lived in Butte I was always too stoned with my buds to bait the hook - and I didn't care!






  • dudes.. that just simply rocks..i wanna go ice fishin.. bought an eskimo qf2 to keep my ass out of the wind






  • i'm putting the shack out this weekend, ice is already 1ft thick.






  • shoal lake, manitoba. I'm sure its over 15" by now. can't wait for the jack and the pickrel....






  • is that the same shoal lake that is on the border of manitoba and ontario???






  • nope. its actually about 30mins from saskatchewan south of riding mountian. ice must be over 24" now. the shack that we put up a couple weeks ago burnt down in the middle of the night. i dunno how. but we made a new one in like 6hrs and its way better. haha.






  • oh ok i was just wondering because i go fishing at a shoal lake that is rite on the border of maitoba and ontario and they have some great ice fishing there






  • yeah. if i go to winnipeg everyone says they get thier water from where i live. haha, their water would be mighty green then. alot of algae.






  • one day i want to go up north or out east and "real" fish. around here 30" jack are huge.



but every now and then I start thinking
bout the warm spring weather
I start dreaming of a 50 foot cast
reel it in quick reel it quick with a bass
but I can't
cause all I got is this hole
a hole in the ice and this 3 foot pole.
I got a hit,
my line screaming 'holy crap'
my pole's bent over guy
I think it's going to snap
Gotta love that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe Now!

Follow VideoFisher on Twitter
Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share

THE TREASURES OF THE DIAMOND FUND OF RUSSIA IN THE MOSCOW KREMLIN

Slideshow